In the summer and fall, we were meeting outside on the front lawn for worship services, to ensure social distancing. As we enter into the cooler months, we will be meeting exclusively indoors for worship service. Here are steps we are taking to ensure the safety of all in attendance:
- Pews sectioned off for social-distancing
- Wearing masks at all times indoors (children at parent's discretion)
- Hand sanitizer and masks available at every entrance, sanitizer in every classroom
- One way entrances and exits
- Audio and video of service available in fellowship hall and nursery, as well as Facebook Live
Our goal is to closely follow interim guidance from the NCDHHS:
If you have any questions, please contact us!